Here are some sounds that are known to be calming to the mind and body to be used in combination with a diffuser for the ultimate sensory experience. Setting the mood, especially while trying to heal, can make all the difference.
- Rain falling
- Waves crashing on a shore
- Wind blowing through trees
- Babbling brooks or gentle streams
- Birds singing
- Crickets chirping
- Thunder in the distance
- White noise (such as the sound of a fan or air conditioner)
- Soft instrumental music (such as classical or ambient music)
- Chimes or bells ringing softly in the distance.
- Fire crackling.
- Spa music
- Sound baths
These sounds can help reduce stress and promote relaxation, making them perfect for meditation, sleep, or just unwinding after a long day